Moodle new features
Moodle will be upgrading to version 3.1.3 on December 29th at 12:30 AM - 6:30 AM CDT. The system will be unavailable during this time window.
The following are the features that are new or updated in this release. For a detailed description of each of these new features, including links to video tutorials, please see these:
Official Moodle 3.1 New Features guide (may be available in English only)
(may be available in English only)
- Grading Assignment submissions has got smoother with all elements on one screen and the ability to annotate over student submissions of different file types
- Select which assignments you want to download for offline viewing from a new option in the menu
- Teachers can annotate directly on uploaded submissions of different file types, not just PDF if unoconv 07 is installed. Find out more
Course Editing for Teachers
- Change section titles without leaving the page, speeding up your course creation. Read more...
- The new Recycle bin, funded by the Moodle Users Association, means you no longer need worry about losing accidentally deleted course items or courses, as it's now possible easily to restore them.
- Important forum posts can now be pinned to the top of your list, making them more visible to your students. Read more...
- Snap improvements
- Completion tracking enhancements
- Advanced forum improvements