Moodle new features
The following are the features that are new or updated in this release. For a detailed description of each of these new features, including links to video tutorials, please see these:
Official Moodle 3.0 New Features guide (may be available in English only)
(may be available in English only)
New question types
Moodle incorporated several Open University question types into the core product. These are the new question types:
- Select Missing words - enabled by default for all sites
- Drag and Drop into Text - enabled by default for all sites
- Drag and drop images - enabled by default for all sites
- Drag and drop markers - enabled by default for all sites">
- Added the ability to mark courses as "Favorites" in the Personal Menu.
- Snap now prioritizes Favorite and Available courses in the Personal Menu listing.
- The Personal Menu has been optimized for small screen devices.
- The Personal Menu now limits historical data for Forums, Messages, Grading and Feedback to 12 weeks.
- Snap can now open the Personal Menu immediately after login. This behavior is toggled through a Snap site-wide setting.
- The Logout Button has been moved to the top of the Personal Menu.
- The Snap Table of Contents has been removed from all course formats except Topics and Weeks.