SSD Moodle Site News

SSD Staff - Having an issue logging in?

SSD Staff - Having an issue logging in?

by William Johnson -
Number of replies: 3

Hi Moodlers,

SSD staff are to use their SSD username and password. (same as SSD Portal, SSD email). If you type in your SSD username and password and are directed to a screen that reads you need to change your password, but cannot in the system. Contact the Technology Help Desk at 314-989-8686.

You may also click the technical support icon on the left to access all the methods in which to contact  for support.

I am sorry for this inconvenience and am working on a solution to prevent this error for occurring. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Update: I have corrected all the accounts that had this issue! I am sorry for any inconvenience.

In reply to William Johnson

Re: SSD Staff - Having an issue logging in?

by Mary Turek -

Hi,

My last name is only half correct. It should be Mary Turek Schanuel. I went into my profile, however, it would not allow me to edit.  Can you help? I am trying to sign up for the new teacher course. Thank you, Mary

In reply to William Johnson

by Krista Wyatt -

Hi!

I am logged in, but in Section 2.2 Goals and Data Collection, Lessons 1,3 and 4 are not there. There are no printable notes that I am seeing, and the video segment does not play. I tried to get in last night and this morning as well. I'd appreciate any assistance with this matter. Thanks so much, and have a great day! 

In reply to Krista Wyatt

by Kathryn Anderson -

I am thinking you contacted me because it says to contact the facilitator.  We (Diana and I) are Instructional Facilitators.  The leaders of the SpEd course are different.  I believe it says who they are in the intro of the course.

Sorry.

Katie Anderson